We can suggest some popular venues and types of concerts that you can check out in Rome:
1) Teatro dell’Opera di Roma: This historic opera house often hosts classical music concerts, operas, and ballet performances.
2) Auditorium Parco della Musica: This modern and acoustically excellent complex features a variety of music events, including classical, jazz, and contemporary performances.
3) Stadio Olimpico: If you’re interested in big-name international artists and bands, keep an eye out for concerts held at Rome’s largest sports stadium.
4) Villa Ada: This park in Rome often hosts open-air concerts and music festivals during the summer months, featuring a diverse range of musical genres.
5) Circolo degli Artisti: This is a popular venue for indie and alternative music concerts. It’s known for hosting emerging artists and bands.
Easy, fast and safe. Book your transfer from your smartphone.
Book your transfer for Rome, Fiumicino and Ciampino with few clicks: book your transfer now with Limousine U.A.R.A.
We manage any City and National limousine transfer service in Rome and Italy with discretion and punctuality. Transfer from/to Rome Airports. Meet&Greet with welcome sign.
Tours designed for passengers transiting from Civitavecchia Port. You can enjoy a day of culture before boarding your ship again, dive into the history of Rome, the Eternal City, and admire the immense and incomparable artistic and cultural heritage that only Rome can offer. Transfer from/to Civitavecchia. Meet at Cruise Terminal.
We provide professional drivers for any Private or Business Event for 24 hours. Meeting and Conference in Rome and Italy. Night and Day hourly disposal 24H.
We arrange Regional and National Tours offering an exclusive and personalized service. Private Minivan for 1/6 passengers. 6 medium suitcases capability.