Just a 75-minute car transfer from the great European capital of Rome, Civitavecchia is a popular port for cruise lines. After disembarking from a cruise to Civitavecchia, you’ll want to catch Limousine UARA transfer service to the Eternal City. Rome has been one of the most important cities in the world for centuries. It is here where the capital of the Holy Roman Empire was situated, and it is here where Julius Caesar ruled. While the city thrives with ancient ruins and mythical stories of the past, it is also a bustling metropolis. Still the capital of Italy, Rome is filled with an active population, many of them zipping around on mopeds. However, when it comes time for a meal, the Romans slow down to enjoy wine and classic Italian dishes. Experience the best of the Mediterranean with a cruise to Rome. Featured below are a few of our favorite experiences for the cruise port of Rome, Italy:
– One of Rome’s greatest ruins is the Colosseum. This amphitheater was a popular destination for Romans in 80 AD and onward where they could watch gladiators battle against each other or different species of animals.
– Head to the Borghese Gallery which has an amazing collection of paintings and sculptures and is housed in the Villa Borghese. The Villa itself contains beautiful gardens.
– Located within Rome is the independent nation of The Vatican, where the Pope lives. You can’t visit Rome without a tour through the Sistine Chapel. Your neck may hurt but you won’t want to take your eyes off of Michelangelo’s painted ceiling.
– Spend an afternoon in the Trastevere with its cobbled streets and be sure to stay for a meal because this neighborhood is considered to have some of the best food in the city.
– At night, take in the full splendor of the Trevi Fountain. The popular fountain has intricate details in its carvings, and many believe you should toss a coin into the fountain to ensure a return trip to Rome.
Easy, fast and safe. Book your transfer from your smartphone.
Book your transfer for Rome, Fiumicino and Ciampino with few clicks: book your transfer now with Limousine U.A.R.A.
We manage any City and National limousine transfer service in Rome and Italy with discretion and punctuality. Transfer from/to Rome Airports. Meet&Greet with welcome sign.
Tours designed for passengers transiting from Civitavecchia Port. You can enjoy a day of culture before boarding your ship again, dive into the history of Rome, the Eternal City, and admire the immense and incomparable artistic and cultural heritage that only Rome can offer. Transfer from/to Civitavecchia. Meet at Cruise Terminal.
We provide professional drivers for any Private or Business Event for 24 hours. Meeting and Conference in Rome and Italy. Night and Day hourly disposal 24H.
We arrange Regional and National Tours offering an exclusive and personalized service. Private Minivan for 1/6 passengers. 6 medium suitcases capability.