In June 2023, Rome offers a plethora of activities and attractions to enjoy. Here are some suggestions for things to do in Rome during June:
1) Explore Ancient Rome: Visit iconic landmarks such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Consider booking a guided tour to learn about the fascinating history of these ancient sites.
2) Vatican City: Explore the Vatican Museums, including the breathtaking Sistine Chapel, and visit St. Peter’s Basilica. It’s advisable to book tickets in advance to skip the lines, as June is a busy tourist season.
3) Trevi Fountain: Marvel at the stunning Trevi Fountain, toss a coin over your shoulder, and make a wish. It’s a beautiful spot to relax and take memorable photos.
4) Spanish Steps: Climb the Spanish Steps, one of Rome’s most famous landmarks, and enjoy panoramic views of the city. Take a leisurely stroll around the surrounding area of Piazza di Spagna, known for its high-end shopping.
5) Gardens and Parks: Escape the hustle and bustle of the city by exploring the beautiful gardens and parks in Rome. Villa Borghese, Villa Ada, and the Orto Botanico (Botanical Garden) are great options for a peaceful retreat.
6) Trastevere: Visit the charming neighborhood of Trastevere, known for its narrow streets, colorful buildings, and vibrant atmosphere. Explore the local shops, dine at traditional trattorias, and experience the lively nightlife.
7) Food and Wine: Indulge in the delicious Roman cuisine. Try traditional dishes like pasta carbonara, cacio e pepe, and Roman-style pizza. Additionally, visit local markets like Campo de’ Fiori and Mercato di Testaccio for a taste of fresh produce, cheeses, and cured meats.
8) Outdoor Cinema: In June, many outdoor cinemas pop up across the city. Enjoy a film under the stars at venues like Isola del Cinema or Cinema in Piazza.
9) Music and Cultural Events: Check out the cultural events happening during your visit. Rome hosts various music festivals, concerts, and art exhibitions in June. Keep an eye on event listings for performances at venues like the Auditorium Parco della Musica or the Teatro dell’Opera di Roma.
10) Day Trips: Consider taking day trips from Rome to explore nearby attractions such as the ruins of Pompeii, the picturesque town of Tivoli with its stunning gardens, or the beautiful coastal towns of Ostia or Anzio.
Remember to check the opening hours and any COVID-19 related restrictions or guidelines before visiting specific attractions or participating in events.
Easy, fast and safe. Book your transfer from your smartphone.
Book your transfer for Rome, Fiumicino and Ciampino with few clicks: book your transfer now with Limousine U.A.R.A.
We manage any City and National limousine transfer service in Rome and Italy with discretion and punctuality. Transfer from/to Rome Airports. Meet&Greet with welcome sign.
Tours designed for passengers transiting from Civitavecchia Port. You can enjoy a day of culture before boarding your ship again, dive into the history of Rome, the Eternal City, and admire the immense and incomparable artistic and cultural heritage that only Rome can offer. Transfer from/to Civitavecchia. Meet at Cruise Terminal.
We provide professional drivers for any Private or Business Event for 24 hours. Meeting and Conference in Rome and Italy. Night and Day hourly disposal 24H.
We arrange Regional and National Tours offering an exclusive and personalized service. Private Minivan for 1/6 passengers. 6 medium suitcases capability.