Christmas is getting closer, visit Rome with your family or your friends, attractions and relax are waiting you.
Here’s what you can do in Rome during the Christmas holidays:
1) Ice skating between the Castel Sant’Angelo and the Tiber River.
2) Admire the most beautiful Christmas trees in the Eternal City: Piazza Venezia, Piazza San Pietro, Piazza del Popolo and many other locations.
3) The Roman cribs starting from the crib of St. Peter, the oldest one in the world in Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore and the exhibition of 100 cribs in Vatican City.
4) The Christmas markets, from Piazza Navona to Piazza Mazzini.
5) The Castle of Santa Claus in via Tenuta del Cavaliere.
Book your car with Limousine UARA for your travel to the best Christmas events in Rome.
Easy, fast and safe. Book your transfer from your smartphone.